more services and increase your bottom line!
In this easy-to-read and information-packed book, Drs.
Estep and Hetts show you how to integrate a behavioral
wellness program into your training business, including:
- How to introduce the concept and educate your clients about
- How to evaluate the behavioral health of dogs and cats
- How the Five Step Plan for Positive Proaction can help your clients prevent
major problems and deal with common issues.
- How to make your facility a behaviorally friendly place for pets.
- New classes that you can offer that teach clients how to deal with basic
issues such as introducing pets to a new baby.
- New classes and services that you can offer to meet the
behavioral needs of dogs such as relaxation classes and play dates.
wellness is more than the absence of behavior
problems. It is the condition or state of normal and acceptable
pet conduct that enhances the human-animal bond and the
pet’s quality of life. Behavior wellness programs
integrated services that are designed to achieve this state.”
The e-book version of Incorporating Behavior Wellness
Into Your Training Business can be in your hands in moments,
or have the print version in just a few days
Save Over 15%
with our Wellness Package
Regular Price $36.45
• Incorporating Behavioral Wellness
into your Training Business - EBook
• 76 Ways To Get Your Dog To Do What
You Want - Booklet
• What Dogs Need And How They Think -
• Cats Come Clean – 50 Tips About
Cats and Litterboxes
Package Price $28.95