- Do you enjoy snuggling with your dog on the bed or
furniture but worry you shouldn’t because your
dog won’t see you as “alpha”
- Would you and your dog enjoy a rousing game of tug-of-war
but you’re afraid to play because it will make
your dog “dominant”?
- Do you believe letting your dog go ahead of you on
walks or be first through doors undermines your “alpha” status?
- Have your been told you must show your dog who’s
boss by grabbing him by the scruff or pinning him to
the ground but you really don’t like being rough
with your dog?
These relationship rules come from long-standing, unscientific
dog training lore that likens our dogs to wolves and our
families to packs. Not only are these rules unnecessary
and ineffective for building good relationships with our
dogs, but they also prevent us from enjoying our dogs’ companionship
to the fullest. And, physical bullying is out and out dangerous!
In The Dangers of Dominance you’ll learn WHY…
- The “dominance” rules not only don’t
work, but actually undermine healthy relationships
- Even if your dog doesn’t listen to you, he’s
not being “dominant”
- Scruffing and pinning do NOT mimic natural dog behaviors
- Our FOUR guiding principles help you create a great
relationship with your dog without worrying about being “dominant”
- And much, much more!!
Stop worrying about being the “pack leader” and
become the pet parent your dog deserves!
This program is based on a presentation Dr. Hetts has
made many times to pet professionals and pet parents from
Denver to Australia!
Educational Program DVD
Plays in any DVD player
Running time: 48 minutes
here to listen to a short sample of the presentation
Don’t wait – Claim your copy NOW
DVD Program $23.95 includes domestic shipping