your pets could talk, they'd tell you...
we are the experts to trust!
degreed applied animal behaviorists, we bring the power of
the latest scientific information to help you understand and change
your pet’s behavior.
Read our Blog,
where Certified Applied Animal Behaviorists SPEAK!
We know that your pets are family -
ours are too. We respect the bond between people and pets and want
to help both pet parents and pet professionals -
- Understand your pet’s
- Prevent pet
pet behavior problems
- So better behaved pets live happier lives with satisfied pet owners!
- Pet Professionals: Discover how you can expand your scientific knowledge about pet behavior and provide better behavior care and services by joining our subscription site that is full of educational opportunities and client resources. Find out about our Behavior
Education Network right now. Click
Here to see what BEN has for you.
Please visit our companion sites HelpingFido.com
and HelpingKitty.com and explore the professional education
available through our Telecourses.
If you have a question about your
pet's behavior - Ask it Here
- Receive expert education and information based on the sciences of animal behavior and learning.
- Prevent, Manage, and Resolve problems such as housesoiling, separation anxiety, aggression, barking, destructiveness and more that regular training does not address.
- Understand and correct cat behavior
issues by re-discovering the unique nature of cats from a scientific perspective, which is different from popular myths about cats.
Anyone can call themselves a "behaviorist" - but our graduate degrees in animal behavior, years of practical experience and professional
certification ensure that the education and information we provide is the highest quality, and not what we've come to call "Behavior Baloney" - information disconnected from science and critical thinking.
welcome to Animal Behavior Associates -As
certified, degreed applied animal behaviorists, we help you understand
and change your pet’s behavior. We help you with dog behavior
and cat behavior problems